During the Peloponnesian War, a small cult dedicated to the worship of the Eagle Bearer, the Spartan misthios Kassandra, arose in Linou in response to news of her deeds during the war. Nursed by the priestess Hexione and her two 'sisters', Thelxiope and Xenokleia, the cult took root in the farmers and shepherds and hunters of Linou. In time this devotion grew great enough that Hexione and her sisters visited the Argive sculptor Polykleitos, and commissioned from him a statue of the Eagle Bearer.
Soon after, the village was visited by Kassandra herself after she escorted Polykleitos there. While at the settlement, Kassandra helped a number of people, like Menalkas, Heriphile, Chalkippe and Kallistros, as well as Myrto and Akatos. She also burnt down a number of grain silos.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Image of Faith
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Measure of a Man
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Bad Weed
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Down From On High
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Chicken or Egg
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Wild Hunt