- "Once the target has been downed, either by Oswald or Z., use PE1 to stage a distraction."
- ―A member of Abstergo Industries in a message to an associate, 1963.[src]
Oswald, the main gunman, was backed by Abraham Zapruder as the second gunman, and William Greer as Kennedy's driver, a secret agent of the Assassin extremist cell known as the Bloodstone Unit in deep-cover as a Templar agent and Secret Service personnel who was trained in the use of an Apple of Eden by Abstergo Industries.The two Templars were however unable to kill the President, as the assassination was instead performed by Greer's Bloodstone cohorts, leaving Oswald to take the fall. In the confusion after the assassination, Greer was able to steal Kennedy's Apple of Eden, though the Apple was later recovered by the actual Broterhood.
- Assassin's Creed II (Glyphs only)
- Assassin's Creed: Initiates (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodstone (mentioned only)