Ezio returned to Paola after killing Uberto.
- Ezio: I think it's best if I leave Firenze.
- Paola: Where will you go?
- Ezio: My uncle Mario owns a villa near Monteriggioni.
- Paola: You're still a wanted man, Ezio.
- Ezio: What would you have me do, then?
- Paola: I've seen posters all across the district. Tearing them down will help the city forget your face.
No doubt the heralds also incite the public. Bribe them and they'll speak of other things.
Or you can hunt those who bear false witness against you. They traded dignity for coin. Their loss would not be mourned.
Do any of these and you should be free to leave.
Ezio reduced his notoriety by following Paola's suggestions, and was free to leave the city after that.