- Edward: Anne. A word?
- Anne: What is it, Kenway?
- Edward: What do you know about this Dutchman, Laurens Prins?
- Anne: Enough to know you're wasting your time.
- Edward: The man trades in slaves, Anne.
- Anne: That's just a rumor and you know it.
- Edward: Torres seems to believe it. He was planning to buy Bartholomew Roberts from Prins.
- Anne: You've some coin, don't you? Why don't you just buy him like Torres was set to?
- Edward: I prefer the direct approach.
- Prins: What's this? Didn't expect an old man to still be spry?
- Edward: Slippery codger! Just give me Roberts and I'll leave you to be.
- Prins: Afraid not. That man's worth quite a bit of coin to me. I wonder; might there be a price on your head, pirate?
- Edward: Damn, he's called the guards. I'll be back for you, Prins!
- Prins: I recognize you. You're the one who was following that fool Torres.
- Edward: Aye. And if you'd handed over Roberts then, I wouldn't have had to do this now.
- Prins: What do you want with Roberts?
- Edward: With the knowledge inside his head, I could become a very wealthy man.
- Prins: So it's just coin that drives you?
- Edward: Aye. It seems so.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.