- Torres: Come to kill an old man, have you ?
- Edward: The threat posed by a man like you isn't restrained by age.
- Torres: How thought provoking! I didn't know the Assassins were recruiting philosophers.
- Edward: My philosophy has been shaped by you and your associates.
- Torres: Strange. All I've seen is an excess of murder.
- Edward: I prefer to call it conviction.
- Torres: You speak of conviction. My conviction would have saved these people! None would have had to die! And then you tossed that all away.
- Edward: I'll do my own saving, if you don't mind.
- Torres: A pointless effort. Fine. If you are so hell-bent on violence, then I challenge you to find me.
- Torres: You have failed yet again, Kenway. I wonder how long you will persist with this nonsense.
- Edward: I will persist until it is done.
- Torres: You show such dedication to your murders! It is almost impressive.
- Edward: Aye. And I'll be back for you as soon as I'm able.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.