Outside the Rosa in Fiore, Ezio Auditore questioned a group of courtesans about their knowledge of an art viewing in the city. Claudia Auditore interrupted the conversation by greeting her brother with open arms. She informed him of a viewing at the Castel Sant'Angelo, mentioning that it was an invite only event, but she knew where to acquire one. Ezio left in search of the invite to the exhibition. Upon approaching the chest that was supposed to contain the invite, Ezio found out that the courier still had it. Ezio then chased him down.
Ezio approached a group of courtesans to question their knowledge about an art viewing in the city.
- Ezio: Buongiorno (Good day). Have you ladies heard of an art viewing somewhere in the city?
Ezio's sister Claudia interrupted.
- Claudia: You have returned to Roma!
- Ezio: With just enough time to visit you.
- Claudia: Ezio. Do not lie to me.
- Ezio: I need to get inside a private showing of Da Vinci paintings.
- Claudia: There is a viewing at the Castel Sant'Angelo later today. You will need an invitation. Fortunately, I know where you can procure one. It will give you access to the lower floors. Only cardinals are allowed higher.
- Ezio: I knew I could count on you.
- Claudia: Sì, sì. (Yes, yes.) Some of my girls will accompany you. Buona fortuna (Good luck) and don't get caught.
Ezio arrived at the courtyard, to steal the invitation to the viewing. Upon opening the chest that was supposed to hold the invitation, Ezio learned that it was not there.
- Ezio: The invitation is not here.
Luckily, he witnessed a courier leave a house with the invitation he sought.
- Courier: I will deliver it to Signore (Sir)!
Ezio tackled the courier.
- Ezio: Got it!
Ezio then escaped the area.
Ezio acquired the invitation to the art viewing.