|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Kolossi were seemingly inert guardian statues found within the Isu Aletheia's simulations of the Sister Realms. When open conflict happened within their vicinity these statues would come to life and attack the source of the disturbance. A kolossus could attack intruders with light projectiles and explosions, along with their regular melee weapons.
The Kolossi are statue like humanoid drones which were developed by the Isu to serve as guardians. The Kolossi would remain in their dormant statue like state and will only activate if any open conflict happens within their vicinity. When active, they display stamina draining abilities, exceptional physical attributes, light-based energy projection and explosives as well as short range teleportation abilities. 
Types and usage
Within the simulations, there existed 3 types of kolossi, with each type deployed exclusively within one of the three Sister Realms.
- Bronze Kolossi were present within the simulation of Elysium as deployed by the Isu Persephone and wielded spears. These had the designation Dory and were distinguished by their serial numbers.
- Obsidian Kolossi were deployed by the Isu Hades in the simulation of the Underworld. These kolossi used swords and shields and had the designation Xiphos and were distinguished by their serial numbers.
- Gold Kolossi were used by the Isu of Atlantis within the simulation. Gold kolossi were equipped with two daggers as weapons. They were distinguished from each other by their serial numbers and shared the designation Makhaira.
During Layla Hassan's quick sojourn into the Gateway to the Lost City and further into the throne room of Atlantis, the Assassin relived Kassandra's genetic memories of her experiences within the simulations where she, in turn, encountered the statues.
Behind the scenes
Trespassing and assassinating an enemy near Kolossi does not trigger the activation. They will only activate in open combat, which triggers when the player is discovered by a hostile force.
The name of the creatures, "κολοσσός", means "(large) statue" and is the source for the English word colossal.
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey — The Fate of Atlantis: Judgment of Atlantis
- Ubisoft Forums - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.3.0 Patch Notes