|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Kingdom of France was a monarchy in Western Europe. One of the most powerful states in Europe, it originated as West Francia, the western half of the divided Carolingian Empire and rose to power from the ashes of the Hundred Years' War with the Kingdom of England, its historic rival.
It was ruled by the Capetian dynasty and its two cadet branches, the Valois and the Bourbons, from 987 until the monarchy was overthrown in the French Revolution in 1792 to be replaced by the First French Republic which later became the First French Empire under Napoleon Bonaparte.
After the fall of Napoleon in 1814, the House of Bourbon and its cadet branch the Orléans were restored on the throne of France during three decades before the establishment of the Second French Republic.
- Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (appears in Contracts only)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (appears in Mediterranean Defense only)
- Assassin's Creed III (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: Unity
- Assassin's Creed: Heresy