- "With these formidable weapons, the advisaries of freedom plan to consolidate their territory, to exploit, to control, and finally to destroy."
- ―John F. Kennedy, 1961.[src]
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917 – 1963), also known as "Jack" and often abbreviated as "JFK", was the 35th President of the United States.
Kennedy was a staunch supporter of equal rights for all races at the height of the Civil Rights Movement. He also proposed a joint venture to the Moon with the Soviet Union as part of the Apollo program during the early 1960s, despite the hostile mood of East-West relations at the time. Both of these events marked him as an enemy of Abstergo Industries and the Templars. While driving through Dallas, Texas on 22 November 1963, Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, a presumable Templar sleeper agent.
In the confusion that ensued, Kennedy's driver and CIA agent William Greer – who had been trained by Abstergo using an Apple of Eden – grabbed the presidential Apple of Eden. Furthermore, using yet another Apple of Eden, the Templars made a "phantom" to appear on a nearby hill, creating more commotion. That same day, Kennedy's Vice President and secret Templar Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated as President of the United States. During Johnson's presidency, the Templars were able to finally use the Apollo program to reach the Moon and retrieve the fifth Apple of Eden from its surface.
- Assassin's Creed II (glyphs only)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - (mentioned in Abstergo Files only)
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodstone (mentioned only)