Jeff Simpson (born 22 April 1986) is an art designer at Ubisoft Montreal, where he worked extensively on Assassin's Creed: Revelations, creating concept artwork. In addition, Simpson was part of the development team for Assassin's Creed III. He also created numerous concept artworks for Assassin's Creed: Origins.
Simpson was born in Vancouver, Canada, though he now lives and works in Montreal, Canada.
He attended the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design (2003–2007) and he graduated with a Bachelor of Media Arts in Animation.
- Far Cry 3 (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (2017) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (2018) - Ubisoft
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2011), Universal Studios
- He is good friends with Raphael Lacoste.