|This article is about the Black Flag Animi Avatar. You may be looking for the species.|
- "Show me the dark hearts of men."
- ―The Jaguar.
The Jaguar (harvested from: Cuali) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. He was only available through a system update, and wielded a tribal hatchet as his specialty weapon.
The Jaguar had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Facing his target, the Jaguar pulls out his hatchet and butts its head into their stomach, winding them, which makes them bend over. After this, he swings the weapon down at his victim's exposed back, severing their spine and subsequently killing them. Following this, he then removes his axe as he watches them collapse backwards.
(Low Profile, Back)
Behind his target, the Jaguar takes out his hatchet and embeds it into the right of their hip, making them recoil in agony, before he removes his weapon and strikes down hard in between their shoulder blades. Driving his victim to their knees, he lets them collapse as he sheathes his weapon.
(High Profile, Front)
Facing his target, the Jaguar takes ahold of his hatchet and swiftly slices it across their neck, causing them to spin around. He then quickly follows up on this attack by embedding his weapon into his wounded victim's side and roughly pulls it free again, yanking them to the ground where they die of blood loss.
(High Profile, Back)
Behind his target, the Jaguar grabs his hatchet and acrobatically jumps upwards, before brutally embedding his weapon in his victim's back. Using the force of the blow, he pushes them down to the ground and then roughly pulls his axe free, before storing it at his waist.
(Personal High Profile, Front)
Rushing towards his target, the Jaguar embeds his hatchet into their chest, before swiftly ripping it out again. As they remain barely able to stand from the ordeal, the Jaguar spins around and uses the added momentum to deliver a devastating kick to his victim's face, causing them to unceremoniously hit the ground, dead from their former wound.
(Personal High Profile, Back)
Sprinting behind his target, the Jaguar draws his hatchet and drives his knee into their back, shunting them onto their hands and knees. As they lay stunned, he forcefully swings his axe into the crevice between his victim's shoulder blades, severing their spine and killing them instantly.
Jumping down from above, the Jaguar pounces onto his target with his axe, before he brutally smashes it into their head, killing them instantly. Following this, he gets up and hastily yanks his weapon out, leaving their body on the ground where it lays.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Jaguar drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
- "I'll gut you!"
- "You're fish bait!"
- "You're slow."
- "I'll show you!"
- "I'll punish you!"
- "Face my wrath!"
The Jaguar could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Earth yellow
- Extra 1: Dull green
- Extra 2: Auburn
- Pirate Costume
- Templar Costume
- Assassin Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Warrior Costume
- Celestial Warrior Costume
- Prestige Costume
- Sacred Warrior Costume
- Master Jaguar Costume
- Crossroad Costume
- Feather Headdress
- Aztec Circlet
- Gear 01:
- Skinned Pads
- Strengthened Pads
- Warrior's Shoulder
- Gear 02:
- Upper Arm Rings
- Warrior's Upper Arms
- Golden Upper Arms
- Gear 03:
- Silk Belt
- Reinforced Belt
- Warrior's Belt
- Scar 1: A single diagonal line across the right corner of the mouth.
- Scar 2: A single diagonal line across the right eye and eyebrow.
- Scar 3: Two diagonal scars, with one on the left cheek and one above the right corner of the mouth.
- War paint:
- War paint 1: A single line extending downwards diagonally from each eye.
- War paint 2: Rounded blocks of paint under the eyes that are connected at the nose bridge.
- War paint 3: Three streaks of paint trailing down each cheek, starting from the eyes.
- Tattoo 1: Ink covering the entire right side of the face.
- Tattoo 2: A black outline around the face, black paint around the eyes and on the nose, and vertical black lines of paint on the mouth, symbolizing teeth.
- Tattoo 3: A symmetrical design composed of complex patterns, most of them smudged, giving a skull-like appearance.
- Primitive Hatchet
- Warrior's Axe
- Great Tequihuah Axe
- Quetzalcoatl's Fury
- Double-Tipped Hook
- Lump Hammer
- War Hammer
- Hidden Blade
- Short Knife
- The Sacred Land achievement could be obtained by being the highest scoring player of a Domination session while playing as the Jaguar.
- The Jaguar shares his first taunt animation with the Robber, his second one with the Carpenter, and his third one with the Guardian.
- The Jaguar shares his war paints and tattoos with the Shaman.
- In his concept art, his third customization (Aztec Circlet) appears to be worn in a Temillotl hairstyle, which was the standard hairstyle for Aztec warriors. Yet in-game, it appears as a ponytail. His colors are also reversed, as in the concept art, his default color is red, while in-game it is yellow.