- Diona: Weaklings! You cannot stop us!
The priestess fought well, but Kassandra assisted her in killing the bandits regardless, and afterwards approached the priestess.
- Diona: You're a gift from the goddess herself!
She took a better look at Kassandra.
- Diona: And by the Fates—
She chose well.
- Kassandra: You're making me blush, stranger.
- Diona: And I could do so much more.
- Kassandra: I'm not sure about all of that, but you can definitely fight.
But, so are you.
You can fight, I'm impressed.
- Kassandra: Let's go. You can tell me everything you know about the Cult when we arrive.
They took the road north back to town.
- Diona: I need to get back into the city. It should be safe there.
Along the way, more bandits attacked them.
- Diona: Fucking bandits! I'll cut you all down!
They defeated the bandits and made their way to the main square. Diona stood upon the altar and thanked Kassandra for her escort.
- Diona: I'm safe here. The Cult of Kosmos would never strike inside the city.
- Kassandra: Good. Tell me more about them.
- Diona: Right now? At least let me catch my breath.
And take a good long look at your beautiful self.
- Diona: Well, when you can be bothered, I'll be in the city. You might find what I have to say interesting.
Diona took off for the city and had no difficulty making it by herself. Kassandra eventually met up with her again at the altar in the main square.
- Diona: Missed me?
- Kassandra: You clearly didn't need an escort.
- Diona: But who doesn't want some company?
- Kassandra: Some of us enjoy solitude.
- Diona: You're just here for the Cult of Kosmos, aren't you? You break my heart.
We've always kept tabs on the Cult, and lately they've gotten bolder.
By the Fates! They've driven my sister, the High Priestess, to lock herself in her chambers!
My sister wants me to secure Kythera from the Cult and sniff out the Cultist behind her troubles.
- Kassandra: Risking your life while she hides away? Ridiculous.
- Diona: Sadly her life is more valuable to Kythera than my own.
By the Fates, misthios! I cannot secure Kythera by myself. You've got to help me.
By the Fates! You've seen what can happen, I can't do this on my own.
The Cult has plans for the Greek world. And with my ways, I know what they will do next and where they plan to do it.
She stepped closer to Kassandra, smiling.
- Diona: I imagine this information would be useful to you.
Or if that isn't enough to satisfy you—
- Kassandra: Well, it has been a while since I've—
- Diona: Communed with the gods?
And don't worry, drachmae will also be given for your services.
- Kassandra: You drive a hard bargain.
So, what do you need me to do?
Lots of it.
But drachmae it is.
First, my associate by the harbor needs help. Pay him a visit.
And lastly. Poisoned blades are a priestess' weapon of choice.
But some bandits sacked our apothecaries and have taken refuge in the Mycenaean ruins.
- Kassandra: Lucky for you, I came across some bandits earlier in the ruins to the south. Is this yours?
- Diona: By the Fates! It is! Thank you, misthios. Now we can prepare for battle against the Cult.
- Kassandra: Tell me more about the rest of your requests.
(If players asked "Where is your associate?")
- Kassandra: This associate of yours, where is he?
- Diona: Ask for the harbor master at the tavern in Skandeia Harbor. He'll be the obnoxious drunk.
(If players asked "Which way to the temple?")
- Kassandra: The temple. Where is it?
- Diona: It's on Aphrodite's Watch, up the hill. You'll find the High Priestess there, hiding in her chambers.
(If players asked "How will I get to the ruins?")
- Kassandra: How will I get to these ruins?
- Diona: The Mycenaean Ruins are to the south of the city, north of Skandeia Bay. The poison vials should be in the bag.
It'll probably be in a chest in the ruins. Be very careful with it.
(Leave – "I have enough to go on.")
- Kassandra: I'll do what I can for you and Kythera.
- Diona: Thank you, misthios. Perhaps... when all this is over, we could unwind together.
- Kassandra: Priorities, Diona. I'll see you later.
Kassandra met and rescued a priestess of Aphrodite, Diona. She agreed to help her secure Kythera from the Cult of Kosmos.
- The name of the quest is a reference to I, Tonya, a 2017 film about the American Olympic skater Tonya Harding and the scandal involving an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan, which ultimately led to Harding being banned from the sport. A parallel to this is later drawn in By the Fates, where Diona is outed as a member of the Cult of Kosmos who is out to kill her sister.