|This article is about the memory of Bayek. You may be looking for an alternate use of the word.|
- Hypatos: You killed my master and left me for dead. That was a mistake.
- Bayek: Your master was a murderer.
- Hypatos: I am his sworn bodyguard. It is a question of honor.
- Bayek: I am the Medjay of Siwa.
- Hypatos: Then you are a worthy opponent.
The ground beneath the men collapsed, causing them to fall through into the ruins of a structure. They resumed their fight.
- Hypatos: A broken weapon won't save you. This place will serve as tomb to one of us. Let it be you.
- Bayek: Let us call truce. You are not one I've sworn to kill.
- Hypatos: Question of honor. It is a fight to the death.
- Bayek: So be it.
Bayek won the fight.
- Bayek: Anubis awaits you.
Bayek explored the abandoned tomb and found a weak wall.
- Bayek: This wall...
Outside, Bayek encountered Hepzefa, fighting a group of soldiers.
- Bayek: Soldiers. Of course.
- Soldier 1: Where's your Medjay friend?
- Bayek: Hepzefa! Watch out!
- Hepzefa: Bayek! Is that you? It is an ambush!
- Bayek: You are telling me!
- Soldier 2: There's the Medjay! Kill him!
- Captain: Kill his friend and I'll take care of the Medjay.
- Soldier 2: You are supposed to be dead!
- Captain: And you will be, we'll make sure of that!
Bayek defeated Hypatos and was reunited with Hepzefa.