- Farmer: Your orders are simple - keep watch over these fields and ensure no harm comes to the bundles of fieno (hay). It may seem a mundane task, but it's critical nonetheless!
Ezio began to make his way towards the Farmer.
- Farmer: Without this most basic resource, they'll lose the means to resist. They will be forced to stand down. Already, many have fallen into line. They require clothing. Food. Shelter. Warmth. And all these things are born of fieno. I hear you grumbling. You think this post is a waste of time. But you must understand - our very existence depends on keeping all of this secure! You don't believe me do you? Let me explain... The fieno feeds our horses. They, in turn, pull our carts - which transport our goods to other cities - where trade is conducted. In this way, our economy is made to thrive! Then there is the livestock. Cattle and sheep require fieno for substance. And as you know, they provide us with all manner of things: wool, meat, and milk to name a few. Do you see, then? Why the fieno must not fall into enemy hands? So do not dismiss the work you do here. It is vital to our continued success.
Ezio assassinated the Farmer.
- Ezio: You would have let your own people starve! And for what?
- Farmer: Too long I suffered their insults. They called me simple and low-class... I wanted their respect.
- Ezio: I'm afraid you do not have mine. Per quanto sia penoso il trapasso, lieto sarà il tuo sonno. Requiescat in pace. (Though the passing may be painful, it will be a gentle sleep. Rest in peace.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.