- Fenuku: Chenzira!
- Bayek: Fenuku! It is dangerous here. Get on home.
- Fenuku: Bayek? You're back?
- Bayek: Where is Chenzira?
- Fenuku: He wanted to see the skulls in the hyena den. But the hyenas came back. I ran this way. Chenzira ran over by the tomb.
- Bayek: You are lucky the hyenas didn't chase you. Go back to the village. I will find your brother.
- Fenuku: Um...
- Bayek: What?
- Fenuku: Do I have to tell my parents?
- Bayek: Chenzira got you into this. He will have to talk to them. Now go ahead.
Fenuku returned to the village while Bayek made his way into the tomb. At last, he found a gate through which he could see Chenzira inside the main chamber.
- Bayek: Chenzira! Stay there. I'm coming to get you.
- Chenzira: Bayek? Is that you? You've come back?
Bayek navigated through the tomb looking for another way to get to the boy.
- Bayek: How did Chenzira get through here?
Bayek eventually found his way into the main chamber.
- Bayek: Chenzira! Are you all right?
- Chenzira: I can't believe you're back.
- Bayek: You should not be in here!
- Chenzira: I'm hiding from hyenas.
- Bayek: Fenuku told me about that. It is not enough to get yourself in trouble? Now you put your little brother in danger?
- Chenzira: But... it's... with Khemu gone...
- Bayek: All right, I understand... Let's get you out of here.
Chenzira discovered a tablet and walked towards it. Bayek did, too.
- Chenzira: Bayek! Look at that! What is it?
- Bayek: I would like to know myself. Must be very old.
- Chenzira: Someday I'll learn to read what it says.
- Bayek: Which way did you get in?
- Chenzira: That way. But that's where the hyenas are.
Bayek. I want to tell... well...
- Bayek: What is it, Chenzira?
- Chenzira: It's my fault about Khemu. They asked where you were and I didn't think it would hurt anybody if I told them.
- Bayek: Chenzira, don't feel bad. You had no way of knowing what they would do. Anyone would have done the same thing in your place.
- Chenzira: I guess.
Bayek and Chenzira began making their way out of the tomb.
- Bayek: Keep close.
Bayek slid under a passage and found a group of hyenas outside.
- Bayek: Hyena! Chenzira, hide!
- Chenzira: They're still here! Help me!
Bayek eliminated the hyenas. Chenzira crawled out of the hole.
- Bayek: It is safe now. You better get home.
- Chenzira: Bayek. Can I ask you something?
- Bayek: Go on.
- Chenzira: Could I be a Medjay like you one day?
- Bayek: Well, you can start by looking out for your brother and not taking him to dangerous places.
- Chenzira: I promise!
- Bayek: Now get back home.
Chenzira ran home.
Bayek helped Fenuku to discover the whereabouts of his brother and helped him escape the tomb.