In the village of Yamu, Bayek found a woman crying in distress at the people around her.
- Ebio: I have not seen my husband since yesterday. Help me find him!
Give me your aid! I order you!
Will you not accompany me? Sekhmet favors the generous!
Bayek approached the woman.
- Ebio: Medjay! Help me... I will pay you!
- Bayek: What do you need?
- Ebio: Last night, my dear husband Klaudios took a boat out to see the ruins across the lake. He has not returned! None of these brutes honor a wife's pain. I beg you...
- Bayek: I will seek him out.
- Ebio: Do be quick. I will await you here.
- Klaudios: Let me be... me in peace!
(Leave me alone!) Foulest of foul beasts...
- Bayek: And here is Klaudios.
Klaudios blathered while Bayek dealt with the crocodiles.
- Klaudios: I... did you... (Crocodiles) can talk! Always something new from Africa.
Why are you so angry?
Oh, gods... I think I am going to...
Hey, you! ... Hello?
- Bayek: Klaudios?
Stay where you are!
Bayek killed the crocodiles in the area.
- Bayek: The crocodiles are dead. Now to speak to Klaudios and find out why he came out here.
Bayek climbed the column and approached Klaudios.
- Klaudios: Why did you... kill them? We had only just met!
- Bayek: Klaudios, you're drunk.
- Klaudios: Yes! That is me... and NO! I am not. I had only two or ten beers.
- Bayek: All right, let's get you back to your wife.
- Klaudios: I have a wife?! Mother will be so pleased!
Bayek and Klaudios returned to the boat and began their journey back to Yamu.
- Bayek: What was your reason for going out there, Klaudios?
- Klaudios: I was going... mhhmm... I do not really remember. I came from Alexandria for the festival... and some kind of... person... someone... offered me to drink all night. For free! Impossible to resi... resist. What were we talking about?
- Bayek: How you got here.
- Klaudios: Oh, right! Then I woke up here, with those (crocodiles) all around. Tell me, can they really speak?
- Bayek: Egypt is a land full of magic and ancient mystery.
- Klaudios: Amazing! My friends in the city will never believe it. Did you say something about a wife?
- Bayek: Yes. Yours.
- Klaudios: See, I do not understand that. How could I have a wife? I am a virgin. At least. I think I am...
- Bayek: I will hear no more on this subject. You can take it up with your wife.
- Klaudios: But you do not understand! Every woman I've ever tried to f--
- Bayek: Please shut up.
- Klaudios: I am sorry. This fresh wind off the river is good for me. I am feeling much more clear-headed now!
- Bayek: Splendid.
Bayek and Klaudios arrived in Yamu. They were greeted by Ebio, who had been waiting.
- Ebio: There you are, my dear! I was worried about you.
Klaudios panicked and whispered to Bayek.
- Klaudios: Oh, by Dionysos! I remember. I went to the island because of her! She... She got me drunk, married me, and told me I owed her a "virginity tax". Whose virginity?
- Ebio: You can go. This is between me and my husband.
- Klaudios: No, no... no! No, don't-- don't go. They'll kill me.
Two brutes approached both Bayek and Klaudios and attacked them.
- Ebio: Show him what happens when you try to cheat a woman.
Forget him! He's just an idiot Greek. They have taken enough from our land!
- Klaudios: Please, help me!
Klaudios was knocked to the ground.
- Ebio: Yes, that is right! Taste your own blood!
- Klaudios: Mercy! Mercy!
- Ebio: Your tax collectors never listened when we begged for mercy. Go on! Hit him harder!
- Klaudios: Why do you let them do this?
Bayek killed the two brutes.
- Ebio: My brothers! You have slain my brothers, You were suppose to help me, not him!
Ebio ran away. Bayek checked on Klaudios to make sure he was alright.
- Klaudios: Praise and thanks! You saved my life... and my purse.
- Bayek: In future, be careful when drinking with strangers.
Bayek uncovered Ebio to be a ruse and helped to save Klaudios life.