|This article is about the genetic memory. You may be looking for the individual.|
Jacob or Evie Frye were tasked with dealing with the templar Harold Drake.
Harold Drake was in the market, readying crates with an accomplice.
- Drake: How many crates do we have left to distribute?
- Accomplice: Only about a dozen, Sir.
- Drake: Good. Soon all of London’s Blighters will be armed to the teeth.
- Accomplice: No bobbies in sight.
- Drake: Good. Distribute the dynamite then, and carefully.
- Accomplice: Very good, Sir.
- Drake: We want this to come into the Blighters’ hands without harm. No mishaps.
Drake was killed with the explosives he was preparing for delivery.