Kassandra was asked by Alkibiades to retrieve a few items for his bride-to-be.
- Alkibiades: The sun and moon combined could not grant the beauty that my bride-to-be was gifted! If the gods blessed me, they did so with one eye closed. But their eyes were wide open for her.
- Kassandra: Please stop. Your poetry is sweet enough to make someone vomit.
- Alkibiades: I won't stop until the whole world knows how I feel.
- Kassandra: If you need help, I'm here for you.
- Alkibiades: Think you've got it in you to help?
- Alkibiades: Accepting before knowing what I ask of you? That's a rare surprise. I do still need a few things: food for an offering, a ring, and some flowers. If you could bring them to my bride, Iris, she'll make use of them.
(If players choose "Why haven't I heard of Iris before?")
- Kassandra: I've known you for a while now, but you've never mentioned Iris.
- Alkibiades: There's plenty I haven't mentioned. I'm sure you could say the same to me.
(If players choose "What's so special about her?")
- Kassandra: So what is it about Iris that turns you into... well, what I saw.
- Alkibiades: You're not jealous, are you? Don't worry—she's very open. I suppose that's one of my favorite things about her. The... openness.
(Leave – "I should get going.")
- Kassandra: So... Flowers, a ring, and food. Where can I find Iris?
Alkibiades points to a direction.
- Alkibiades: She should be at the Altar of Love. Aptly named, don't you think? Oh, and don't be too taken by her beauty.
Kassandra departs from the sanctuary and traveled to the Altar of Love at the Sieged Plains. She came upon the altar itself and picked up a bowl of fine food.
- Kassandra: Found it! I think this will be a nice enough offering.
Near the entrance of the gymnasium, she saw a sack of flowers. She sneaked past the guards and picked one.
- Kassandra: There it is! These flowers should be good enough for the wedding.
Close by at the corner of the training ground on a table is a basket of gold and jade jewelry. She took a ring from it.
- Kassandra: Hopefully this jewelry is up to Alkibiades's standards.
Kassandra then approached Alkibiades's bride sitting in the patio outside.
- Civilian: Let me guess... Alkibiades sent you.
- Kassandra: He did. How did you know?
- Civilian: He has a skill for making others do things he doesn't want to. On top of that, he prefers if those people are attractive.
- Kassandra: It almost sounds like you're using him. What has been "easy"?
- Civilian: Making him fall in love with me, of course. Please, Alkibiades is not the man you marry for love.
- Kassandra: Then why are you marrying him?
- Civilian: Alkibiades has a true chance of ruling one day. Well, he'll be the face, but I'll be the one truly leading. The Aspasia to his Perikles.
- Kassandra: How can you treat someone like Alkibiades that way?
- Civilian: Oh, please. If anyone deserves it, it's Alkibiades. Surely you've noticed. The obsession with sex. The lies. The drinking.
- Kassandra: So, lying to him is what he deserves?
- Civilian: Of course. And it's not like he'll get nothing in return. I mean, look at me.
Kassandra returned to Alkibiades who is now waiting northwest by the Altar of Prometheus.
- Kassandra: It's all done.
- Alkibiades: Wonderful! So, what did you think about Iris?
- Kassandra: You found a good one. I can see what you like about her.
- Alkibiades: I knew you would! Even though nothing could change my mind about her, it's always nice to get confirmation from others.
- Kassandra: You can't marry her. She told me she's using you for her own gain.
- Alkibiades: Is that so?
- Kassandra: It is.
- Alkibiades: I knew she was special. To think I wasn't able to catch on... I can't wait to marry her.
- Kassandra: Uh...
- Alkibiades: I'm glad you and I were able to work together, Kassandra.
- Kassandra: So what was all of this for? Everything you had me do couldn't have been for nothing.
- Alkibiades: You've earned my trust. Are you sure you want to know?
(If players choose "What about that package?" and didn't choose "It's from Diodoros" in Handle with Care)
- Kassandra: So, that package in Korinthia.
- Alkibiades: I almost forgot about that! I needed to get rid of Diodoros to pay off a debt, plus I needed spies to infiltrate Bardas's command. Even though you didn't say Diodoros is the one who sent the package, I still managed to get what I want.
(If players choose "What about that package?" and chose "It's from Diodoros" in Handle with Care)
- Kassandra: So, that package in Korinthia.
- Alkibiades: I almost forgot about that! I needed to get rid of Diodoros to pay off a debt, plus I needed spies to infiltrate Bardas's command. And my plan worked, thanks to you.
(If players choose "What about the politician?" and protected the politician)
- Kassandra: All right. What about the politician?
- Alkibiades: He was brilliant and opposed me - a fatal combination. So, he needed replacing, and I had a much dumber man perfect for the job. He survived the party, and you got him home safely... but it didn't matter in the end.
(If players choose "What about the olisbos?")
- Kassandra: The woman with the olisbos?
- Alkibiades: We talked about this... It wasn't about the woman, but her husband. He governs the trade routes between Attika and Megaris - or, I should say, I do now.
(If players choose "What about your friend?")
- Kassandra: What about your friend - the one pretending to be a man?
- Alkibiades: That was out of the goodness of my heart, and gods curse anyone who doubts that.
(Leave - "I've heard enough.")
- Kassandra: I've heard enough.
- Alkibiades: Aren't you going to ask me about Iris?
- Kassandra: Let me guess - rich house, respected family - with her wealth you can rule all of Athens.
- Alkibiades: Of course not! I marry for love. If those other things happen... Well, I wouldn't complain.
- Kassandra: I never would have guessed.
- Alkibiades: It's time everyone sees a more serious Alkibiades - the Alkibiades I've only shown glimpses of in the past. One day, you'll see everything I was working toward, and you'll know you helped make it happen. Attika and lands far beyond will thank you, even if they don't know your name.
- Kassandra: I'm glad I could help. I'll make sure you don't forget me when you lead Athens.
- Alkibiades: I'd never forget you. You're far too useful.
- Kassandra: Good luck with everything, Alkibiades. If you ever need anything... find someone else.
- Alkibiades: We both know you'll gladly help me again.
- Kassandra: We'll see.
Kassandra did a favor for Alkibiades for the last time and stole the items needed for his wedding. After which, she discovered that his bride is only using him for her own gain. Alkibiades was, nevertheless, happy then shared Kassandra the reasons for his past schemes.