The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Nergüi: Hülegü of the Ilkhanate. I am Nergüi.
- Hülegü: Your name reeks of low blood.
- Nergüi: Whereas yours reeks of the blood of all manner of men.
- Hülegü: I am of the lineage of the Great Genghis Khan! Such a privilege comes with a charge; to see Mongolia spread as far as the eye can see, and to bring death upon all those who dare to oppose.
- Nergüi: My brothers, the Assassins, continue to resist your march westward.
- Hülegü: Ha! The Assassins surrendered their fortress at Alamut without so much as a single arrow fired in its defense! Such cowardice is not even worth regard.
- Nergüi: And what of Masyaf?
- Hülegü: The ageing hermits at Masyaf claimed to hold a divine weapon, but the spirits it manifested only held us back for a moment. The blood of the Great Khan allowed me to see through their illusions.
- Nergüi: Was it the blood of the Khan? Or was it the sword you carry that pierced the veil?
- Hülegü: They are one and the same. This sword is an heirloom, passed down to those who would follow in the footsteps of Genghis Khan.
- Nergüi: But you are only the Ilkhan. Kublai claims leadership over the Mongols.
- Hülegü: Ha! Let Kublai grow fat on his throne if he wants. I prefer action over politics.
- Nergüi: I will see you punished for those actions.
- Hülegü: I think not. Who has the authority to judge me? No one.
- Nergüi: I made a promise to an old friend. I do not require anyone's authority.
- Hülegü: I welcome you to try. I might even keep you alive for awhile, so you can bear witness to the tragedy that will befall your people for this transgression.
- Hülegü: Ha! What a pathetic effort. You are every bit as weak as your brethren were.
- Nergüi: You are not safe, Hülegü. I will return to finish my work.
- Hülegü: You say that as if I have never had my life threatened before. This is nothing new, Assassin. And it is nothing I cannot brush aside with ease.
- Nergüi: We shall see, Ilkhan.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sable - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.