|This article is about the Guild challenges given to Ezio Auditore da Firenze . You may be looking for the Club Challenges given to Ratonhnhaké:ton.|
Guild challenges were tasks made available in Rome and Constantinople to the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze. As the challenges were completed, they gave various benefits and weapons to Ezio, helping him in his efforts against the Templars.
The Assassin's Guild, the Mercenaries' Guild and the Thieves' Guild issued challenges in both cities. The Courtesans' Guild was exclusive to Rome and the Romanies Guild was exclusive to Constantinople, where Ezio could also complete some bomb related challenges.
- Signal 25 Assassin recruits during a fight.
- Perform 15 Arrow Storms.
- Signal 20 Assassin recruits to kill a target.
- Signal 5 Assassin recruits within a core memory.
- Raise 5 recruits to the rank of Assassino (level 10).
Upon completing all five of these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Assassin's Guild crest and Altaïr's sword at the Assassin hideout in Rome.
- Send 10 Mercenary groups to attack guards.
- Destroy 5 scaffolds by throwing guards into them.
- Kill 25 Brutes.
- Kill 25 Papal guards.
- Kill 25 guards while on Horseback.
- Air assassinate 10 guards that are on horseback.
- 10 Double assassinations.
- Disarm and kill 5 guards with their own weapons.
- Kill 5 guards in 10 seconds.
- 10 streaks of at least 5 kills.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded the Mercenaries' Guild Crest and Bartolomeo's Axe at the Assassin hideout.
- Send 10 Courtesan groups to distract guards.
- Evade 10 enemies using the crowd and other hide spots.
- Kill 20 enemies stationed at Guard Posts using the crossbow, without being detected.
- Commandeer 10 horses belonging to guards without killing the rider.
- Hide 5 dead bodies in wells or haystacks.
- Poison 15 guards.
- Kill 20 guards while they are stunned by smoke bomb smoke.
- Assassinate 10 guards from behind.
- Assassinate 5 guards from blend spots.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded Maria's Dagger and the Courtesans' Guild Crest at the Assassin hideout.
- Send 10 Thief groups to lure guards.
- Sprint 300 meters without being interrupted.
- Jump 20 times from a horse to a beam.
- Perform 40 Leaps of faith.
- Perform a dive from a height of 25 meters.
- Pickpocket 250 florins.
- Glide a cumulative total of 500 meters with the parachute.
- Kill 25 guards with a ranged weapon.
- Air assassinate 5 guards from a beam.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded the Thieves' Guild Crest and La Volpe's Bite at the Assassin hideout.
- Call Assassins during a fight 25 times.
- Call Assassins on a target 20 times.
- Use Arrow Storm 15 times.
- Call Assassins within a story mission at least 5 times.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Sword of Altaïr. Under his guidance his assassins would also be more effective when sent on missions.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Broadsword.
- Kill 20 guards with bombs without being spotted.
- Assassinate 10 guards from behind.
- Assassinate 5 guards from hiding spots.
- Kill 3 guards dazed by a single smoke bomb.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Romanies' faction weapon, the Romani Stiletto.
- Use 10 Thieves on guards.
- Sprint uninterrupted for 300 meters.
- Perform 15 hook and runs.
- Perform 40 Leaps of Faith.
- Climb a total distance of 1 kilometer.
- Steal 250 Akçe with counter steals.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Romanies' faction weapon, the Ottoman Mace.
- Stick 10 bombs on guards.
- Kill a mission target with a bomb.
- Distract 20 guards with bombs.
- Kill 5 guards with a single bomb.
- Kill 20 guards with tripwire bombs.
- Craft a bomb with every shell type.
- Use 50 bombs.
- Kill 25 guards incapacitated by bombs.
- Craft 1 bomb with every effect type.
- Use every bomb effect at least twice.
Upon completing these challenges, extra bomb ingredients could be found in Assassin Dens.