|This article is about the Guild challenges given to Ezio Auditore da Firenze . You may be looking for the Club Challenges given to Ratonhnhaké:ton.|
Guild challenges were tasks made available in Rome and Constantinople to the Italian Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze. As the challenges were completed, they gave various benefits and weapons to Ezio, helping him in his efforts against the Templars.
The Assassin's Guild, the Mercenaries' Guild and the Thieves' Guild issued challenges in both cities. The Courtesans' Guild was exclusive to Rome and the Romanies Guild was exclusive to Constantinople, where Ezio could also complete some bomb related challenges.
- Signal 25 Assassin recruits during a fight.
- Perform 15 Arrow Storms.
- Signal 20 Assassin recruits to kill a target.
- Signal 5 Assassin recruits within a core memory.
- Raise 5 recruits to the rank of Assassino (level 10).
Upon completing all five of these challenges, Ezio was awarded the Assassin's Guild crest and Altaïr's sword at the Assassin hideout in Rome.
- Send 10 Mercenary groups to attack guards.
- Destroy 5 scaffolds by throwing guards into them.
- Kill 25 Brutes.
- Kill 25 Papal guards.
- Kill 25 guards while on Horseback.
- Air assassinate 10 guards that are on horseback.
- 10 Double assassinations.
- Disarm and kill 5 guards with their own weapons.
- Kill 5 guards in 10 seconds.
- 10 streaks of at least 5 kills.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded the Mercenaries' Guild Crest and Bartolomeo's Axe at the Assassin hideout.
- Send 10 Courtesan groups to distract guards.
- Evade 10 enemies using the crowd and other hide spots.
- Kill 20 enemies stationed at Guard Posts using the crossbow, without being detected.
- Commandeer 10 horses belonging to guards without killing the rider.
- Hide 5 dead bodies in wells or haystacks.
- Poison 15 guards.
- Kill 20 guards while they are stunned by smoke bomb smoke.
- Assassinate 10 guards from behind.
- Assassinate 5 guards from blend spots.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded Maria's Dagger and the Courtesans' Guild Crest at the Assassin hideout.
- Send 10 Thief groups to lure guards.
- Sprint 300 meters without being interrupted.
- Jump 20 times from a horse to a beam.
- Perform 40 Leaps of faith.
- Perform a dive from a height of 25 meters.
- Pickpocket 250 florins.
- Glide a cumulative total of 500 meters with the parachute.
- Kill 25 guards with a ranged weapon.
- Air assassinate 5 guards from a beam.
Upon completing all challenges, Ezio was awarded the Thieves' Guild Crest and La Volpe's Bite at the Assassin hideout.
- Call Assassins during a fight 25 times.
- Call Assassins on a target 20 times.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded with the Sword of Altaïr. Under his guidance, the Ottoman Assassins were more effective when sent on missions and needed less time to recover before responding to his summons.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded with a broadsword, and could hire mercenaries at reduced cost to train them and act as bodyguards to ward off harassers and inquisitive guards.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded with the Romani Stiletto, and could hire Romanies at reduced cost to train them and poison any enemies they lured away.
- Use 10 Thieves on guards.
- Sprint uninterrupted for 300 meters.
- Perform 15 hook and runs.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio was awarded with the Ottoman Mace, and could also hire thieves at reduced cost to train them to pickpocket civilians on the street and to loot dead bodies, with the profits going directly to Ezio.
- Stick 10 bombs on guards.
- Kill a mission target with a bomb.
- Distract 20 guards with bombs.
- Kill 5 guards with a single bomb.
- Kill 20 guards with tripwire bombs.
Upon completing these challenges, Ezio could craft additional bombs as well as find extra bomb ingredients in Assassin Dens.