The Guardian had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Guardian quickly pulls out his lance and stabs it into their abdomen. He then cruelly pulls the spear upwards, further opening the newly inflicted wound and causing more blood loss. From there, the Guardian then removes his spear as he watches his victim fall to the floor.
(Low Profile, Back)
Carefully approaching his target from behind, the Guardian pulls out his lance, before slashing them diagonally across the spine to the left, followed up by a second slash to the right. He then brutally forces the spearhead through their back, withdrawing the lance as his victim collapses to their knees, dying slowly.
(High Profile, Front)
Running up to his target, the Guardian stabs his lance deeply into their chest. As they grab ahold of the spear, he takes his hands away from his weapon and spins around, before returning once more to his lance. From there, the Guardian sadistically rips the spear out as he pulls on it single-handedly, before performing a second spin and using the momentum to slash them across the chest, causing his victim to fall back to their death.
(High Profile, Back)
Rushing over to his target with his lance in hand, the Guardian impales them in their spine, causing them to recoil from the pain. He then withdraws his spear, springs upwards into the air and slashes his victim down their spine from their neck, causing them to die of blood loss.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Guardian drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his victim's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Guardian lands on top of his target, having taken out out his lance as he drops. Using the momentum of his fall, he forces the spearhead into their chest, killing them. As the Guardian stands up, he removes his weapon from his victim's dead body, before returning it to his back.
- "Out of my way!"
- "Beg my forgiveness!"
- "Clumsy ape!"
- "I fear no man."
- "Face me!"
- "You have sullied my blade."
- "I don't have time for this."
The Guardian could be customized in several ways:
- Color 1: Navy blue.
- Color 2: Red.
- Color 3: Teal blue.
- Head 1: Clean-shaven.
- Head 2: A small beard.
- Head 3: A regular goatee.
- Chest 1: An average, dark blue European vest with golden detailing.
- Chest 2: A brown vest with raised shoulder sleeves and golden detailing.
- Chest 3: A blue vest with golden detailing.
- Arms 1: An opened white undershirt with the sleeves rolled back, complemented by crude gloves fashioned out of wrapped cloth and dark blue leather bands.
- Arms 2: An opened dull gray undershirt with long sleeves, complemented by the aforementioned gloves.
- Arms 3: An opened cream undershirt with intricate patterns and short sleeves, baring the arms.
- Legs 1: White pants and plain leather boots.
- Legs 2: Bulkier dark gray pants and thinner buckled boots.
- Legs 3: Blue-gray pants and boots embellished with golden detailing.
- Belt 1: A striped red band of cloth, worn over a larger piece of fabric, with two sides trailing elegantly down the front.
- Belt 2: A plain belt combined with a fringed, striped red band of cloth, worn over a larger, striped piece of fabric.
- Belt 3: A thicker and fancier belt combined with sizeable red cloth draped around it, worn over a larger, fringed piece of fabric.
- Accessory 1: A black striped turban with white stripes, which leaves the neckline bare.
- Accessory 2: A maroon and white striped turban that covers up the neck.
- Accessory 3: A dark blue turban with thicker, faded white stripes, which slightly covers up the neck.
- Spear: Primary.
- Long Sword: Secondary.
- Sledge Hammer: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- In the Xbox Live Marketplace, there is a Guardian costume available for purchase, costing 400 Microsoft points, which fits both male and female avatars.
- A taunt used by the Renegade when stunning a pursuer is identical to one used by the Guardian.