|This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the person.|
Bayek made his way to the Akra Garrison where Gennadios was based.
- Gennadios: See that workers on the docks are rounded up and questioned. When I say questioned, I mean beaten. They must know something.
Find this woman! She has murdered a friend of the royal court.
- Guard: At your command, Phylakitai!
Bayek killed Gennadios.
- Gennadios: Why have you dragged me into the land of the dead?
- Bayek: You sought to kill my wife!
- Gennadios: Your whore of a wife is a murderess! Willfully and wantonly. I did my duty as a Phylakitai. And for this, you have taken my life.
Bayek saw apparitions of several other Phylakes.
- Gennadios: Is your vengeance above all law, Medjay? Be warned, the Phylakes will hunt you down and exact revenge.
- Bayek: May the Hidden One walk beside you. The lord of the Duat awaits.
Bayek drew out a feather, and as it touched Gennadios, he symbolically turned to ash.
Bayek eliminated Gennadios, keeping Aya safe but bringing the wrath of the Phylakes upon himself.