- Duncan: Ah! Connor! Your work precedes you! Now it's time to finish the job. I'm told this chap just materialized from the ether and nobody has the stones, to you know... challenge him. Until now. We need a gang, a gang of our own though - fight fire with fire.
- Barkeeper: About time we did something about those brutes. I want in.
- Duncan: Good on ya! That's one for the lads. Come on, let's gather the rest.
- Barkeeper: Bar's closed. Get out!
Connor's followers assaulted the dock and killed the Templar leader.
- Connor: He was a Templar.
- Duncan: What, like the KNIGHTS Templar? Jesus, I thought they were just a spook story.
- Connor: They are very real.
- Duncan: I'll take your word for it. Well, it's been a real pleasure. If you ever need a hand in a whatever it is you're up to, I'm your man.
Connor liberated the North Boston, and recruited Duncan Little into the Assassins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.