Connor approached Norris.
- Norris: She will like it.
It is perfect. No reason to be nervous.
Vas-y, Maurice, c'est rien. (Come on, Maurice, it is nothing.)
- Connor: Norris! What are you doing out here?
- Norris: I want to give Myriam her knife. Maybe you come with me?
- Connor: Of course. What is keeping you?
- Norris: I am nervous.
- Connor: I am certain she will love the blade you made for her.
- Norris: What am I doing? Giving a woman a KNIFE as a gift? It's so stupid!
- Connor: This is something she will appreciate and use.
- Norris: Arg. I made the stupid thing. I might as well give it to her.
Connor escorted Norris to Myriam's camp.
- Norris: Allo, Myriam.
- Myriam: Hello, Norris, hello Connor. I'd love to stay and chat but I promised Ellen a bale of furs this week and am not even close to making good. I need to get out into the bush right away.
- Connor: Two hunters are better than one. I can help if you like.
- Myriam: Would you? I'd be much obliged.
- Norris: I bring something for you. Maybe it will help.
- Myriam: I really must get moving. I will thank you properly when I get back...until then.
Myriam kissed Norris on the cheek, before turning to Connor.
- Myriam: Meet me at my northernmost hunting blind after you take your first skin.
Connor encountered a pack of wolves and skinned them. As he climbed to Myriam's hunting blind, he heard gunshots in the distance.
- Myriam: Connor? You out there?
Connor? Need some back-up!
Could use a little help here!
Connor reached Myriam, scaring off the poacher she had been fighting.
- Poacher: Bloody hell. Not him.
- Connor: The time for forgiveness has passed.
- Poacher: Please don't kill me! I'll never come back!
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
I won't come back again! I swear it!
Connor caught up with the poacher.
- Poacher: Please, mister. Please. Wasn't right for me to come back. I see that now. Just let me go and I'll stay away for good.
Connor killed the poacher and returned to Myriam.
- Myriam: If I hadn't had this blade, that lickspittle might've gutted me.
- Connor: A timely gift from Norris, it would seem.
- Myriam: Indeed. I must make sure to thank him properly.
Connor and Norris managed to give Myriam a gift she liked, and Connor took care of the poacher.