|This article is about the memory of Ezio Auditore. You may be looking for the memory of the Spanish Brotherhood of Assassins.|
- Egidio: I cannot believe you would just do this.
- Ezio: There is a condition.
- Egidio: I knew it.
- Ezio: Keep an eye on the politics of the city. I want you to report back to Maria at the Rosa in Fiore (Blooming Rose) about targets who are helping the Borgia.
- Egidio: And what, you'll...make them disappear? The pezzo di merda (piece of shit) may hate me, but he's still family. Va bene (okay), we go.
- Ezio: I will follow you to the Banker.
Ezio met Egidio Troche at the first meeting spot, where he eavesdropped on the conversation.
- Guard: Egidio. It seems you are ready to die like a gentleman.
- Egidio: I have the money.
- Guard: Oh. That's different then. The Banker will be pleased. You came alone?
- Egidio: Do you see anyone else here?
- Guard: Follow me, furbacchione (wise-ass).
They began to travel to the second meeting place. Ezio followed them, unnoticed.
- Egidio: Have you heard anything about my brother, Francesco?
- Guard: Cesare is dealing with him.
- Egidio: I hope he's all right. So what are you going to do with my money?
- Guard: The Banker likes to treat his friends well.
Egidio replied sarcastically.
- Egidio: How generous he is.
- Guard: What did you say?
Egidio quickly apologized.
- Egidio: Nothing.
Ezio followed Egidio and the guards carrying the money chest to the Pantheon, and watched as Egidio and the guards went inside.
- Guard: Egidio brought the money.
- Luigi Torcelli: Well, well. The Banker has a special evening planned. I will be delivering your payment. Give it here.
Egidio reluctantly handed the chest of money over.
- Luigi: Hold him until I get back!
Ezio made a mental note.
- Ezio: I better not lose sight of the money.
Ezio proceeded to search for a way inside. The conversation between Egidio and the guards continued.
- Egidio: Why not release me? I have paid.
- Guard: He is counting the money. Until it is counted you cannot leave.
- Egidio: What is taking him so long? Oh.
- Guard: He has to count the money from all the Banker's clients.
- Egidio: Did he not do that already?
- Guard: He must not have written it down.
Ezio accessed the inside of the Pantheon via the opening in the roof.
- Luigi: Now to go kill that Senator.
Ezio quickly climbed down and killed Luigi as he counted the money. He then changed into the guard's armor.
Ezio assassinated and disguised himself as Luigi the guard captain.
- When Egidio gave the money to Luigi, the militia who was threatening Egidio held a sword, which looks the same as Sword of Altaïr.
- Later in the same memory, a Papal Guard was also seen with a similar sword.