Eivor reached a cliff, where a woman stood at the edge, yelling.
- Norse Woman: Arne! Fly up, Arne! You can do it, pet! Come on! Come on, we did not train all that time for nothing! Arne! Fly! Fly to me!
Eivor approached the woman.
- Eivor: Dropped something?
- Norse Woman: Good ol' Arne, my beloved pet, fell down... well, flew his way down below. Now, the poor thing is stuck. I cannot seem to encourage my Arne to fly back up. Looks like we still have a long way to go.
Eivor performed a leap of faith and found Arne, a turkey, nearby.
- Eivor: It cannot fly. I will have to lead it back up.
- Norse Woman: Watch out for his... affections. Arne is the fiery sort, loves to give... kisses. Please don't kill him if he pecks you a bit.
Arne attacked Eivor.
- Norse Woman: Stop pecking, Arne!
Eivor led the turkey up the cliff and it gobbled as they reached the woman.
- Norse Woman: Your voice is beautiful, Arne.
Thank you for bringing Arne back into my arms! I would like to repay your kindness. I have what is left of Arne's family. Unfortunately, they didn't survive their training quite as well. Try it, they're quite delicious!
The woman gave Eivor some turkey meat.
- Norse Woman: I guess I will go back to my friends, the Toothbreakers. I hope they still wait for me at the port. Come on, Arne. Let us take flight.
- Eivor: A winged companion is a boon.
After being pecked, Eivor killed the turkey.
The woman sighed.
- Norse Woman: I suppose it was his fate. He was one of the slower ones. I guess I will go back to my friends, the Toothbreakers. I hope they still wait for me at the port.
Eivor lured the turkey back to its owner whilst avoiding its attack, or killed it.