Daniel Boone told Connor of a mysterious beast stealing supplies, prompting him to investigate.
- Boone: It stands upright, as a man, but its whole body is covered in a thick pelt. Its gait is slow and lurching - I've seen it with my own two eyes. It's clever, always at a distance or with something between us - like it knows where I'm gonna be before I get there. Things go missing where it goes, that much is certain. All manner of trinket. It took a man's prize antlers clear off his cabin wall. Takes kills outta traps too, wrenching 'em open with his big mitts. Somebody should find it and bring back its head for the world to see.
Connor found the sasquatch's hideout in a cave behind a waterfall, and discovered the beast was just a man.
- Man: Hallo. You're the chap that was down the hill, yes? Welcome! Care for a leg of venison? Maybe a hen? I have some lovely wine, if you like. A Bordeaux!
- Connor: No thank you. Who are you and what is this place?
- Man: I'm just a man and this is my home! Doesn't look like much from the outside but that's sort of the point. Not much of a people person.
- Connor: The locals think you are a demon of some sort.
- Man: Is that what they're saying now? Probably frustrated on account of my naughty little habit. I take things. I know it's wrong, I do, but I just can't help myself. Thing is, I like my privacy. If I gave you some coin, might you keep my home a secret? I'd be much obliged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.