A stranger walked into the inn, turning out to be a Father, which sparked the need for a church on the homestead.
As Connor was enjoying a meal in Oliver's tavern, a man walked in.
- Timothy: Excuse me. Might I impose upon the kindness in your heart to give bed and board to a weary traveler?
- Oliver: Oh, Traveler from where?
- Timothy: Across an ocean. London.
- Godfrey: English? Ha ha ha!
- Timothy: Rest assured I'm not the King's man.
Corrine brought Timothy a bowl of soup.
- Timothy: A great kindness. Bless you.
- Terry: We work hard for what we have here, old man. What is it you do exactly?
- Timothy: I wish to provide God for those who seek His salvation, not spoon feed His word to those who already have their own. An outlook not shared by the Monarchy.
- Lance: ...Lord knows some of us have things to confess...
- Corrine: Ollie and I have been missing our Sunday mass.
- Ellen: I'd like Maria to read the bible. I'm sure if we all pitched in we could build a church. If you'd be our pastor. Connor?
- Connor: Welcome... minister?
- Timothy: Father. Father Timothy.
Connor raised enough money to build the church.
- Timothy: Bless you. This will build a fine place of worship. I am most grateful.
Father Timothy joined the Homestead.