- Sánchez: Seek out the Inquisitor's Calficador, Pedro Llorente. His tribunal meets in a building on the far side of town.
- Ezio: You're not coming?
- Sánchez: Oh, no. I'm too well known here. If a tragedy should befall Pedro, I'll need an alibi.
Ezio overheard a conversation.
- Pedro: Tomás Torquemada! An unexpected but welcome visit.
- Tomás: I require neither your blessing nor your permission to enter here, Pedro. How is our prisoner?
- Pedro: A staunch one. He refuses to convert or confess.
- Tomás: Most who are brought here feel they have God's protection, no matter what their faith... and yet they always tremble with fright. But you... You dismiss the idea of God altogether, and yet you show no fear. Remarkable... Rodrigo Borgia was right to have me arrest you and your cohorts... your lack of faith is a disease. Let the heretic bleed.
Ezio made his way to the captive Assassin.
- Ezio: Already dead... so it was The Spaniard himself who had these men arrested and branded heretics. I won't allow the remaining five to share this man's fate.
Ezio learned that Rodrigo Borgia was involved in the capture of the Assassins, but was unable to save the first captive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.