|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
An herbalist sought the help of a mercenary. Kassandra answered.
Kassandra noticed a job posted on a message board.
Deserting soldiers are spreading sickness in their path. They may not realize it. Please hurry, I need a mercenary quickly.
She sought out the herbalist and addressed her.
- Kassandra: I saw the message you left on the board. What's happening?
- Woman: A group of Spartan deserters just passed through. They were feverish, probably contagious. I tried to help them, but they wouldn't stop.
- Kassandra: They sound like fools. But then again, they are deserters.
- Woman: I made up some hypereikon extract to treat them. But it may already be too late.
- Kassandra: Too late?
- Woman: If they see reason and take the medicine in time, they might live.
- Kassandra: But if they don't, they're in for agonizing deaths.
- Woman: Yes. Them and anyone in the next town where they take leave.
- Kassandra: You want me to kill the Spartan deserters for their dishonor.
- Woman: Are you up for it?
(Accept - Those cowards are mine.)
- Kassandra: I'll take care of it.
- Woman: Thank you, misthios.
- Kassandra: You can leave everything to me.
Kassandra sought out the deserters and slew them before returning to the herbalist.
- Woman: You're back. Have you killed them?
- Kassandra: I took care of them. Every last one.
- Woman: I knew the gods intended us to meet. Please, take this.
- Kassandra: That'll do.
Kassandra helped the herbalist.
- It is possible that this quest has Kassandra delivering the medicine to the soldiers/their commander, instead of killing the deserters.