|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Fates is a group of three goddesses in several mythologies, responsible for controlling the length and width of a mortal thread of life from birth to death.
In Greek myths, they were called Moirai, and their names were Clotho the spinner, Lachesis the allotter, and Atropos the inevitable.
When the Assassin Evie Frye returned to London in 1888 to investigate the Whitechapel murders, she hunted down Olwyn Owers with the help of Olwyn's husband, Thomas Owers. Kidnapping Thomas in order to gain entry into Olwyn's chambers, Evie introduced herself as Atropos, which Thomas recognized as "the oldest of the three fates".
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Jack the Ripper (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (mentioned only)
- The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades (mentioned only)