Jacob or Evie Frye were tasked with dealing with the templar Eveline Dipper.
Eveline Dipper was manning an open black market when approached by one of the Frye twins:
- Dipper: That’s a nice watch you have there. Mind if I take a gander?
- Customer 1: This belonged to my grandfather.
- Dipper: Old thing doesn’t even tick.
- Customer 1: Not anymore, no. It’s just for show, really.
- Dipper: Could I interest you in a trade? Maybe you fancy something pretty and useful.
- Dipper: Looking for anything in particular?
- Customer 2: Where the crabshells from, dearie?
- Dipper: A fella back in Whitechapel gave them to me.
- Customer 2: Gave them to ya?
- Dipper: Oh, yes. Kind fella he was. Too many shoes, he said.
- Customer 2: What’s this red mark here?
- Dipper: Oh, that? Nothing, bit of wine is all.
Dipper was killed.