- Markos: It's happening, Altaïr. The ports are emptying of Templar ships. Kyrenia will be free. Maybe all of Cyprus!
- Altaïr: Stay cautious. They wouldn't leave their Archive undefended, so it cannot be here...
- Markos: Most of the ships that left here were headed back to Limassol. Could it be there?
- Altaïr: Thank you, Markos. You have served your country well.
- Markos: God speed, Altaïr.
Later on, Altaïr wrote another Codex entry.
- Altaïr: I remember my moment of weakness, my confidence shaken by Al Mualim's words. He, who had been like a father, was revealed to be my greatest enemy. Just the briefest flicker of doubt was all he needed to creep into my mind with his device. But I vanquished his phantoms, restored my self confidence, and sent him from this world.
Altaïr learned that the Templars were pulling back to Limassol, and boarded a ship headed there.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|