- Qulan: Welcome. I am glad to see you have arrived in safety. These lands can be unkind to strangers.
- Altaïr: Thank you. Although I imagine that a long journey is only the smallest of our troubles.
- Qulan: Yes. There is dangerous work to attend to.
- Altaïr: Where is Genghis Khan now?
- Qulan: Temüjin has made camp half a day's ride to the south, where he is busy crushing the Tangut people under his heel.
- Altaïr: He campaigns in Xia mere months after he campaigns in the Levant. Is there no end to his lust for conquest?
- Qulan: Since he came to power his empire has tripled in size. He will not stop unless we force him to stop.
- Altaïr: Do you have a plan to reach the Khan?
- Qulan: I have only a handful of ideas, and even a fewer allies. My apprentice took it upon himself to investigate the camp, and I have not heard of him since. I pray for the best but fear the worst.
- Altaïr: Let us be off, then. We have little time to waste.
- Qulan: We will reach the camp by nightfall.
Reaching Genghis Khan's camp
After having killed many Mongol archers, horsemen and cavalry men, the Assassins reached Genghis Khan's camp.
- Qulan: There. That's Temüjin's tent.
- Altaïr: Even now, in the darknest of night, it is guarded by a dozen men.
- Qulan: They are called the Kheshig, his personal guard. At least twice that number will be making their patrols nearby.
- Altaïr: Is it strength or fear that commands such loyalty?
- Qulan: Both. Come, we should be able to get a better view from atop the stable.
- Altaïr: Very well... aghh!
- Qulan: Altaïr! What's wrong?
- Altaïr: ...
- Qulan: He's been spotted! I must help him before the alarm can be sounded!
Finding Genghis Khan
After having killed all the Kheshig, the Assassins reached Genghis Khan.
|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō