El Impoluto (English: The Pristine) was one of five legendary ships encountered by the pirate Edward Kenway in the Caribbean, during the early 18th century. She could be found sailing in the Gulf of Mexico.
El Impoluto was among the fastest and most maneuverable vessels in the Spanish Navy, easily outpacing and outsteering smaller vessels such as the Jackdaw despite her size. The ship was also unique in that she was the only Man O' War known to have a naval ram, though she also possessed very powerful broadside cannons and chase guns hidden in her bow.
Her battle strategy was one of relentless aggression. Immediately upon sighting an enemy, she made straight for it at top speed and rammed it; her ram was extremely powerful, causing massive damage with a single hit. After ramming, El Impoluto would withdraw a short distance before using her great maneuverability to turn tightly and go in for another hit.
However, if she was attacked repeatedly while charging, she would break off. Her broadside cannons were generally used only as a secondary weapon, though they did great damage to an enemy ship if it was in heavy shot range. Despite her advantages, El Impoluto eventually became the most powerful ship defeated by the Jackdaw.
- Impoluto is Spanish for "spotless, unblemished, unpolluted".
- After he successfully destroyed all legendary ships, Edward was rewarded with El Impoluto's charge attack for the Jackdaw. When used, the Jackdaw's speed was temporarily increased in order to deliver devastating damage with the ram.
- The wheel and figurehead of El Impoluto could be gained through the completion of community challenges.
- The Gerfaut shares similarities to the El Impoluto in all but her coloring and bowsprit.
- El Arca del Maestro's coloring is similar to the El Impoluto's one.