- The name Edonos (Ἠδωνός) is derived from the Edoni, an ancient tribe in Thracian. It is also the name of their alleged ancestor Edonus.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Twitter
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors. (2018, December 11). Edonus. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 01:43, January 9, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Edonus&oldid=873127337
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Bounty on a Mercenary (Weekly)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.