Jacob or Evie Frye were tasked with dealing with the templar Edgar Collicott and his bodyguard.
When nearing the targets, they could be heard talking:
- Collicott: I can’t believe them.
- Bodyguard: Who, Sir?
- Collicott: The Order, of course! Everything I’ve ever done was for the Order! And now they pretend I don’t exist. Of course, as soon as I get into trouble, they stop supporting me
- Bodyguard: I’m sorry, Sir.
- Collicott: Where would they be if they didn’t have me to clean up their messes? In the ground, that’s where. This is the last time I do a mission for them.
- Bodyguard: We can’t leave the Order, Sir. They’ll hunt us down.
- Collicott: You’d rather be a slave to them all your life? I won’t stand for it.
The targets were killed.