|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Discovery Tours are downloadable education tools which allows players to explore various worlds without combat and gameplay constraints.
The first Discovery Tour was released as a downloadable add-on for Assassin's Creed: Origins on 20 February 2018 and is available for free to those who own the base game, or for purchase as a stand-alone version on PC. In it, players are to free roam the game's map of ancient Egypt and learn about the kingdom's history through a series of guided tours.
Assassin's Creed: Origins
- 75 guided tours curated by experts - on five main themes: Egypt, Romans, Pyramids, Daily Life, and Alexandria.
- Combat-free exploration of Ancient Egypt with 25 different characters, including but not limited to Cleopatra and Caesar.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- 5 Tour Guides (Aspasia, Barnabas, Markos, Herodotos and Leonidas I of Sparta) covering 5 different themes (philosophy, architecture, daily ife, war, and myths)
- 300 World Stations 30 Tours divided into 26 regions with interactive quizzes.
- Explore with 36 unique avatars and 15 mounts, accessible by progressing through Discovery Tour objectives.
- ↑ This Month in Assassin's Creed: Origins – February
- ↑ Maguid, Youssef. "Assassin's Creed Odyssey Post-Launch Details Revealed". Ubisoft. 13 September 2018. Accessed 14 September 2018.
- ↑ This Month in Assassin's Creed – June 2019 Update. Ubisoft. Acceseed 18 June 2019