|This article is about the Revelations memory. You may be looking for Assassin's Creed II: Discovery.|
Ezio found the dead body of Yusuf Tazim.
- Ezio: You have earned your rest, brother. Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace).
Ezio turned towards the other Assassins and Apprentices.
- Ezio: Brothers. Sisters. The whole city rises against us while Yusuf's murderer waits and watches from the arsenal, laughing. Fight with me, and show him what it means to cross the Assassins.
Ezio and his Apprentices assaulted the Arsenal, where Ezio eventually found Ahmet.
- Ahmet: You double it again. But the pieces are far beyond your grasp.
You suppose the next Sultan will be an easy kill?
Your time has come, Assassin!
You have been a thorn in my side long enough, Assassin!
- Ezio: Where is she?
- Ahmet: Such fury!
- Ezio: Where is she!
- Ahmet: If you think you are in a position to negotiate, kill me and be done with it! I am sorry it had to come to this. Two men who should be friends, quarreling over the keys to a library. We both strive for the same end, Ezio. Only our methods differ. Do you not see that? Peace. Stability. A world where men live without fear. People desire the truth, yes, but even when they have it, they refuse to look. How do we fight this kind of ignorance?
- Ezio: Liberty can be messy, Ahmet. But it is priceless.
- Ahmet: Of course. And when things fall apart, and the lights of civilization dim, Ezio Auditore can stand above the darkness and say proudly, "I stayed true to my Creed." I will open that library, and I will find the Grand Temple. And with the power that is hidden there, I will destroy the superstitions that keep men divided.
- Ezio: Not in this life, Ahmet.
- Ahmet: Bring the seals to Galata Tower when you are ready. Do this and Sofia will be spared. My brother's army will be here soon, Ezio. After that, everything changes.
Suleiman walked up to Ezio.
- Ezio: How long have you been here?
- Suleiman: Long enough. I had Ahmet tailed as soon as he returned, but I never expected to hear... all this.
- Ezio: And what do you think?
- Suleiman: He is a sincere man. But this Templar fantasy of his is dangerous. It flies in the face of reality. The world is a tapestry of many colors and patterns. A just leader would celebrate this, not seek to unravel it.
- Ezio: He fears the disorder that comes from difference.
- Suleiman: That is why we make laws to live by, a kanun (set of laws) that applies to all in equal measure.
- Janissary: Shehzadem (Prince), stand back!
- Suleiman: Hold, soldier. This man is not our enemy.
- Ezio: What a challenge it would be to have a son like you.
- Suleiman: You are not dead yet, old friend. Ezio... Spare my uncle, if you can.
- Ezio: Would your father?
- Suleiman: No.
Yusuf Tazim was dead, and Ezio and Ahmet arranged a time and place for the exchange of the Masyaf Keys for Sofia Sartor's life.
- If one is to use the glitch from A Little Errand, Ezio's hair will be black in the cutscene like in the first mission in the city.
- The dagger used to kill Yusuf Tazim was actually the Dagger of Mehmet.
- In-game, Ezio tosses the dagger that pinned Ahmet's message to Yusuf's body aside, while in the novel, Ezio does read the message.