- Kassandra: I'm doing this for you, Barnabas. I just hope you never find out.
At night, Kassandra set the grain silos in Leda's farm alight.
- Kassandra: Gods forgive me.
After setting the whole farm ablaze, Kassandra watched nearby. Leda rushed to the scene, shocked.
- Leda: I can't believe it. Who would do this?
- Kassandra: You asked Demeter to send you a sign. I'd say this is it. She wants you to be with your father, Leda.
- Leda: Demeter is right. She always is. Staying here means living in the past. My future is on the ocean, living the life my mater was meant to live. You still have room for one more on your crew?
She offered her hand, and Kassandra clasped it with a smile.
- Kassandra: Welcome aboard.
Leda looked at her, aghast.
- Leda: I... After everything I worked for, everything I fought for. I will find a way to rebuild. And I will get my vengeance. Until then, get off my farm and never come back.
Kassandra snuck into Leda's farm and burned the grain silos to the ground. This led Leda to reconsider her life.
- This is a 'hidden' quest, in that the only way to trigger it is to set one of Leda's silos on fire.
- It is unknown  if Leda follows up on her promise to rebuild and seek vengeance if Kassandra confesses to burning the farm.
- If players set fire to the silos before starting the quest "Odyssey Into the Past", the end cutscene will play immediately after completing "Daddy's Home".
- Demeter's Fire is a word play on "St. Elmo's Fire"