Eivor came upon a Norseman talking to a rabbit.
- Norse Man: Loki Rabbit! I call on you, nay, demand of you: Send me a holmgang champion to test my might! I am waiting to fight your champion, Loki Rabbit! Send them forth to meet me in the square!
Eivor approached him.
- Norse Man: Is this the champion you've conjured for the holmgang, Loki Rabbit? Looks like a fine fighter to me.
- Eivor: A warrior I am, but I have nothing to do with a rabbit.
- Norse Man: Aye, I've been ready. I am ready! Fists up!
The rabbit watched as the two fought, with Eivor emerging the winner from the brawl.
- Eivor: Yield.
- Norse Man: Aye! And what did Loki Rabbit promise you, champion? Wealth? Fame? Honor?
- Eivor: The rabbit said nothing. A lesson you should learn.
Eivor then approached the rabbit, who ran off.
- Eivor: Where are you off to, "Loki?"
She followed the rabbit to a forgotten bag on the snow.
- Eivor: Guise is a trickster's trade. That man will forever play the fool.