Altaïr and Maria met with Alexander near the port.
- Alexander: Despite his bravado, Bouchart obviously took Maria's warning seriously. My sources tell me that after destroying our safehouse he immediately sailed for Kyrenia.
- Altaïr: That's a shame. I was hoping to meet him. What's the fastest route there?
- Alexander: By boat, definitely. But those pirates won't let you hop aboard one of their ships without good reason. Find a man named Pasha in the Ports. Tell him to honor the favor he owes me, and he might be able to get you on the next ship heading north.
- Altaïr: You're a well connected man, Alexander.
Altaïr left, and located Pasha in the port.
- Altaïr: Alexander is calling in his favor, Pasha. He needs you to find me safe passage to Kyrenia.
- Pasha: Ah, haha... you must be the resistance cutthroat I've heard stories about. Chasing down Armand Bouchart, are you? Armand and his precious cargo?
- Altaïr: Cargo. Tell me more...
- Pasha: Oh, I've just heard rumors. Holy artifacts of all kinds on these ships. For all I know he's got the Ark of the Covenant hidden somewhere nearby.
- Altaïr: Enroute to the Templar Archive, no doubt.
- Pasha: Your guess is as good as mine. As for your transport... meet me on the docks later this afternoon and I'll see that you get safely aboard.
- Altaïr: There will be two of us. We won't be late.
Pasha left, while Altaïr thought about the Templar transports.
- Altaïr: I'm curious about this Templar cargo. The ship's manifest might contain clues about what the Templars are bringing to their archive. I should have a look now before we set sail... before the ship is crawling with pirates.
Altaïr made his way below decks, and found the manifest.
- Altaïr: This manifest is a mess... a shoddy job done by lazy men.... unless this is a deliberate attempt to hide something.
On the way back, Altaïr overheard the pirate captain speaking with one of his men.
- Captain: Where is that damned fool? Where is my first mate?
- Pirate: He's gone ashore, captain.
- Captain: In search of wine and women, eh? Listen: we sail for Kyrenia in two hours. If he's not back in one, he's off this ship. The Templars aren't paying me to play servant to a bunch of drunks.
Altaïr returned to Alexander and Maria.
- Altaïr: I found a ship headed for Kyrenia. We're leaving now.
- Maria: If you expect me to behave while you drag me onto a boat full of pirates, you're mistaken.
- Altaïr: If the pirates find you, they'll hand you over to the Templars for a handsome reward. Right back into Bouchart's hands.
- Alexander: I wish you luck, Altaïr. Kyrenia is a rough place these days, but we have many friends in the city watch. Look for a man named Barnabas in the Commons district. I have not heard from him for some weeks, however, so you may be on your own.
- Altaïr: Thank you Alexander. If I return to Limassol, I will report all that I have learned.
- Alexander: By then we will have established ourselves in a new safehouse. Find us there.
Altaïr and Maria left for the ship. Later on, Altaïr wrote a Codex entry.
- Altaïr: I struggle to make sense of the Apple of Eden... its function and purpose, but I CAN say with certainty that its origins are not divine. No... it is a tool... a machine of exquisite precision. What sort of men were they who brought this marvel into the world?
Altaïr and Maria secured their passage to Kyrenia aboard a pirate ship.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|