5th century BCE
The Kanien'kehá:ka Assassin Ratonhnhaké:ton was adept at hunting deer and female elk, as well as fighting male elk. During his exploration of the North American frontier, he was informed of a buck rumored to be impervious to firearms, and of an overly aggressive elk. He successfully hunted both animals.
Deer were also common in River Valley and Glace Bay during the Seven Years' War. The Assassin-turned-Templar Shay Patrick Cormac would often hunt deer for crafting purposes or as part of hunting challenges.
- A male white-tailed deer only appears during "The Patriarch" memory, while a dead one is strung up next to Myriam's hunting cabin.
- Fawns (young deer) were encountered occasionally with does (adult females), but they could not be killed.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: The Chain
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey