- Adéwalé: I believe it is time. The governor grows complacent. His guards, lazy. They have already forgotten the terror they wrought. I will remind them.
- Augustin: Once you have removed de Fayet, you will no longer be safe here.
- Adéwalé: Nor will the Maroons be, if I stay.
- Augustin: It will bring me sadness to see you go.
- Adéwalé: We will meet again, to celebrate Maroon Independence.
- Augustin: You know well the grounds of the Governor's residence. Choose your moment. Do not get caught.
Adéwalé located the governor.
- De Fayet: Where do they hide the "ghost ship"?
- Slave: Brothers? They did not survive the journey here.
- De Fayet: I will personally find and kill every last one of you until I find my answer. Where is the hideout of the Maroons?
- Slave: I can't remember.
- De Fayet: You can save your brothers by telling me: where is the Maroon leader?
- Slave: I have no information to give.
- De Fayet: Very well. Since you will not talk, this one will die.
De Fayet noticed Adéwalé.
- De Fayet: It's him! The leader! Attack!
It's a raid!
- Guard: Protect the (Governor)!
- De Fayet: Go!
Bring him to justice!
He must not live!
Adéwalé chased down and assassinated de Fayet.
- De Fayet: Help!
Adéwalé stabbed his machete into de Fayet's stomach.
- De Fayet: Help!
- Adéwalé: Who will come to your rescue? Your slaves? The overseers who follow your orders? Pathetic. What kind of man does not fight for himself?
- De Fayet: Why-
Adéwalé drove his machete further into de Fayet's stomach.
- Adéwalé: I have killed many men on principle, but never have I wanted one to suffer as much as you - to understand what it is to gasp and beg for your life, like the innocents you drowned!
- De Fayet: You mean those slaves? That ship? But they are not even human! Without the discipline and guidance of their masters, they turn to rebellion, murder, like you.
- Adéwalé: I only wish that were true.
Adéwalé killed de Fayet, and returned to Bastienne Josèphe.
- Adéwalé: It is done. He suffered badly. I made sure of it.
- Bastienne: Have you come to say goodbye?
- Adéwalé: For now. But not without giving you this.
- Bastienne: Oh.
- Adéwalé: After all this time, you lost interest?
- Bastienne: You're not worried it will fall into Templars' hands?
- Adéwalé: I fear worse things now. No Templar plot can equal your wrath.
- Bastienne: You try to make light, at a time like this?
- Adéwalé: Only to lighten my sorrow at leaving.
- Bastienne: You will return to your Brotherhood of Assassins, and whatever duty they assign you.
- Adéwalé: I will return, yes. But I feel a tide changing within me. I am no longer young. I must devote my energy to those who struggle for freedom. I will use my conviction in my Creed to defend them, alongside anyone who will help me.
- Bastienne: I have no one left to sell this to. I will keep it for memory.
Adéwalé killed the governor de Fayet, and said his farewells to Bastienne and Augustin.