After Ezio Auditore met up with Antonio de Magianis in the Dorsoduro district of Venice, their chat was soon interrupted by the murder of a courtesan in a nearby street. Ezio raced after the murderer, making his way through the shocked crowd and shifted his new pistol into gear while progressing further into the street. The murderer, who spotted Ezio, grabbed another nearby courtesan as a hostage, threatening to kill her if Ezio approached. Ezio raised the hidden gun and shot past the courtesan and killed the murderer.
Ezio arrived at La Rosa Della Virtù.
- Ezio: Antonio, we need to talk.
- Antonio: Ezio! Ezio Auditore! Teodora, meet the most... ahem... talented man in all of Venezia!
- Ezio: Madonna. Ah! "Sister" Teodora... (to Antonio) I never imagined you as a religious type.
- Antonio: (laughs)
- Teodora: It depends how you understand religion, my son. It's not just men's souls that call for soothing.
- Antonio: Come! Join us, Ezio! Have a drink! Meet the ladies!
A courtesan screamed as an armed man ran out of the brothel.
- Courtesan: Murderer! Butcher! He sliced Lucia and stole her money!
- Teodora: So, Messer (Sir) Ezio, let's see just how talented you are. After him!
Ezio chased the murderer and found him holding another courtesan captive.
- Murderer: Don't come any closer, or I will carve up another one! Don't make me kill again!
Standing still, Ezio armed his Pistol and fired at the murderer, killing him.
Ezio killed the murderer as requested by Teodora.
Killing the murderer with the hidden blade will not mark him as being killed.