After Ezio met up with Antonio de Magianis in the Dorsoduro district of Venice, their chat was soon interrupted by the murder of a courtesan in a nearby street. Ezio pursued the murderer, making his way through the shocked crowd, and eventually used the Hidden Gun to kill the murderer.
Ezio arrived at La Rosa della Virtù.
- Ezio: Antonio, we need to talk.
- Antonio: Ezio! Ezio Auditore! Teodora, meet the most... ahem... talented man in all of Venezia!
- Ezio: Madonna. Ah! "Sister" Teodora... (to Antonio) I never imagined you as a religious type.
- Antonio: (laughs)
- Teodora: It depends how you understand religion, my son. It's not just men's souls that call for soothing.
- Antonio: Come! Join us, Ezio! Have a drink! Meet the ladies!
A courtesan screamed as an armed man ran out of the brothel.
- Courtesan: Murderer! Butcher! He sliced Lucia and stole her money!
- Teodora: So, Messer (Sir) Ezio, let's see just how talented you are. After him!
Ezio chased the murderer and discovered him holding another courtesan captive.
- Murderer: Don't come any closer, or I will carve up another one! Don't make me kill again!
Standing still, Ezio armed his Pistol and fired at the murderer, killing him.
Ezio killed the murderer as requested by Teodora.
- Any nearby guards will completely ignore Ezio if he kills the murderer using the Pistol.