- "I am not a violent man, but I ready my family's heirloom dagger. I pull my toga up into a cowl and leave for the celebration."
- ―Brutus preparing to assassinate Caesar, 44 BCE.[src]
|5||5||5||N/A||Collect 6 Scrolls of Romulus|
- It is heavily implied in the Romulus Scrolls that the dagger was the same weapon Brutus used to kill Julius Caesar.
- The Dagger of Brutus was modeled after a Roman pugio, a type of dagger used as a secondary weapon by Roman soldiers during the 1st century CE.
- Whenever Ezio wielded the Dagger of Brutus, enemy morale was reduced by 20 points, which meant that lower ranked guards and crossbowmen would run away after the death of only one regular guard.
- The dagger's kill animations were unique, and differed from those of other short bladed weapons that Ezio could wield, in that they were more brutal and included more violent stabbing motions, another reference to the death of Caesar.
- According to Aya in the comics, the dagger was forged from Egyptian and Roman steel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.