The Count (harvested from: Vlad Tepes) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries, to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. His specialty weapon was an axe-like mace which he used to brutalize his victims.
The Count had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Approaching his target slowly, the Count grabs them by the neck and squeezes it roughly, immobilizing them and choking them at the same time. From there, he retrieves his mace from his belt and sweeps their legs out from underneath them, sending them collapsing to the floor. With his target defenseless, the Count brutally slams his mace down onto his victim's chest, shattering their ribcage and leaving them coughing up blood.
(Low Profile, Back)
Stealthily walking up to his target from behind, the Count roughly shoves them by the shoulder, causing the target to turn around in response. Having already unsheathed his mace, the Count smashes it hard into their face, shattering his victim's skull and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing to his target, the Count kicks his foot into their stomach, winding them, before wielding his mace in both of his hands and smashing it upwards like a strike of a golf club. Driving his weapon into the face of his keeled over victim, his weapon breaks their skull as they are knocked upwards into the air. From there, the Count secures his mace at his side before gravity returns his target to the floor, head first.
(High Profile, Back)
Running up to his target from behind, the Count hits his bladed mace into their right leg, unbalancing them, before spinning around them with his mace to gain momentum. As they are left with one leg for support, the Count fully turns himself around them and twists his mace to add rotational force, before swinging it into the side of his unfortunate victim's face. Crushing his target's skull and sending them flying to the side, they slump into a pile on the floor as they land, while the Count replaces his weapon at his side.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Count drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
Having spotted his target, the Count leaps from above, while unsheathing his mace as he jumps. Skillfully breaking his fall by landing on his hapless victim, he brutally smashes his mace into their skull, crushing it and killing them instantly. With his target dead, the Count stands up and removes his mace from their head, before placing it back at his waist.
- "Avert your eyes!"
- "Shall I have you impaled?!"
- "I can taste your fear!"
- "Bow before me!"
- "Put down your weapon!"
- "For the Templar cross!"
The Count could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Burgundy red
- Extra 1: Dark maroon
- Extra 2: Pine green
- Hair 1: A small moustache and chin hair.
- Hair 2: A big, bushy beard jutting outwards.
- Hair 3: A smaller beard than the previous, but more sideburn hair.
- Arms 1: Leather gloves with a metal gauntlet on the right arm.
- Arms 2: Plated gloves on both arms.
- Arms 3: Soft deerskin gloves, with a fuzzy brim.
- Legs 1: Standard leather boots
- Legs 2: Plated boots, similar in design to his second gauntlets.
- Legs 3: Large, soft deerskin boots, along with white trousers.
- Belt 1: A multi-strapped belt.
- Belt 2: An average leather belt with a decorative skull buckle.
- Belt 3: A dark brown leather belt with circular metal plates.
- Accessory 1: A dark navy cape with an ovular lined design at the end, accompanying a domed hat sporting a feather.
- Accessory 2: A black cape with an upward expanding crest, along with a matching jet black hat that is more metallic, showing a pointed silver barb.
- Accessory 3: A thick and warm cape and hat combination, both made out of deerskin.
- Sledge Hammer: Primary.
- Small Axe: Secondary.
- Long Katar: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
Behind the scenes
Despite being harvested from the memory of Vlad Tepes, the Count does not use Vlad Tepes' Sword.