Bayek approached Reda's stall.
- Reda: Good timing. I've been told that... hyenas? No... hippos? Ah, nek, I can't remember, some sort of beast has been attacking a village I've taken an interest in. Should you help them, I would be well pleased.
- Reda: Cursed beasts take on village after village and they cry in fear. But you are not scared, are you, Medjay? Deal with these beasts, Medjay.
Bayek reached the area and killed the animals. Bayek returned to Reda.
- Reda: Your payment, as promised.
- Reda: You never cease to impress, Bayek.
- Reda: You did it? Ah yes, of course. I never doubted you.
Bayek was rewarded with either a legendary or a rare weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.