|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Rejected by the Daughters of Artemis, a young woman asked Kassandra to aid her in disguising herself as one of them.
Kassandra reached the northeastern shore of Chios and found a young woman had set up camp and was sulking.
- Civilian: Maláka... What will I do now?
Kassandra approached the girl.
- (Already collected the three items)
- Civilian: Misthios. I need a piece of armor, headgear, and boots from the Daughters of Artemis. Can you help?
- Kassandra: Are these what you're looking for? They don't quite fit me.
- Civilian: Thank you, misthios! I'll finally be able to infiltrate the Daughters of Artemis and join my sisters.
- Kassandra: You might want to reconsider. The Daughters of Artemis won't respond well to an intruder.
- Civilian: What would you do?
- (Dialogue continues at "Choose life.")
- Kassandra: What's wrong?
- Civilian: I've dedicated my life to becoming a Daughter of Artemis, but they said I'm not tough enough to join them.
- Kassandra: Following others is a sign of weakness.
- Civilian: But I've followed Artemis for so long...
(Accept – "I'll help you.")
- Kassandra: I'll help you.
Despite this, Kassandra warned her of the risk.
- Kassandra: The Daughters of Artemis are dangerous, and if you're found out...
- Civilian: I accept the risks. What I'll need you to do is get me a piece of their armor, headgear, and boots.
(If players asked "Where are the boots?")
- Kassandra: Where can I find the boots?
- Civilian: There's a cave in the cliffs on the western side of the Daughters' village where they train new recruits. They tested me there, but I left my boots behind when they kicked me out.
(If players asked "Where can I find the armor?")
- Kassandra: Any idea where I can find the armor you need?
- Civilian: There's a small outpost camp just south of the Daughters' village. You'll find extra armor there. They barely defend it—
- Kassandra: Easy.
- Civilian: —Which is why it was recently overrun with beasts even they can't tame.
- Kassandra: Ah.
(If players asked "Where is the headgear?")
- Kassandra: Tell me where to find the headgear.
- Civilian: You'll find it around the hut of the Daughters' most favored huntress, near the center of their village.
(Leave – "That's all I need to know.")
- Kassandra: I'll come back when I have the gear.
- Civilian: Thank you, misthios. You'll have to be stealthy to get the items, and please avoid harming any of the Daughters if you can.
The young woman returned to her seat and Kassandra set off for the Huntress Village.
From the outskirts of the village, Ikaros identified the cave containing the boots and the hut where the headgear could be found.
- Kassandra: That must be the hut of the favorite daughter.
- Kassandra: That must be the cave where the boots are.
Kassandra made her way to the hut. She pondered the condition of the village compared to the other Artemis camps.
- Kassandra: There's something different about this village.
Kassandra claimed the headgear from a chest near the central hut. She made her way to the western cave and found the boots in a different chest. Kassandra crept out of the village and made her way southwest to the outpost camp, where Ikaros identified the chest containing the armor.
- Kassandra: The outpost camp.
Kassandra slew the wolves that had overrun the camp and claimed the armor.
With all three items in hand, she made her way back to the young woman.
- Kassandra: I've got the gear you asked for, but remember—the Daughters of Artemis are legendary warriors. If you choose to infiltrate them, it's likely you'll be killed.
- Civilian: What choice do I have?
- Kassandra: Find a new path that lets you really live.
- Civilian: You're just like them. Thinking I'm not tough enough.
- Kassandra: Taking a life isn't easy, and it can't be undone. You aren't a killer.
- Civilian: You don't know me. I can do it!
- Kassandra: I can see good in you. You're passionate, determined—why not help others?
- Civilian: Really? You think I could do that?
The young woman decided what to do.
- Civilian: I know... I'll become a priestess—and join a temple! Thank you, misthios!
Kassandra met up with her later.
- Civilian: Misthios! Remember me? You convinced me not to infiltrate the Daughters of Artemis. You saved my life, though—I don't yet know what to do with it.
Kassandra handed the equipment to the woman, and either supported her plan or convinced her to follow another path.
- The name of the memory is a play on the idiom "clothes make the man."
- The quest can overlap with Hard to Artemis, in that the Artemis Cave is one of the targets for both quests. If Ikaros highlights the cave while both quests are active, then both of Kassandra's comments tied to each highlight will play simultaneously.
- Ironically, Kassandra becoming the leader of the Daughters of Artemis at the conclusion of Artemis's Request has no effect on the dialogue in this quest.